Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Have an Ice Day

Hello Peeps here with another card today.....I am using a stamp set from Close to My Heart called Wintry Wishes I have had this set since last year I believe or 2 years had never been inked, but it has now.

I made this card for a color  challenge over at 52 (Christmas) Card Throw Down.

 

My card was scored and than cut to make the diagonal squares than I stamped snowflakes in each square with different colored inks...adhered the white card stock to a pink card added stickles to center of snowflakes....the little penguin was stamped in tempting turquoise than cut out added a border some ribbon and sentiment.
Hope you have enjoyed my little card. 

Would also like to enter my card in the following challenges

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Beth, I love your background and adorable penguin.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Darling background Beth with the fun snowflakes and darling penguin.

Hugs Diane

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the grid of snowflakes! Sweet little penguin and such a fun sentiment too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!!!

Michele said...

adorable! xo

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't it amazing how we hold onto stamp sets so long before we ink them up? I shudder to think how many uninked sets I have! You came out with a bang with this one, though. So cute! I LOVE the sentiment with the penguin, and the colorful snowflakes in the diamond pattern. Really adorable!

Beth Norman said...

What a clever idea to put the snowflakes in the centre of the triangles. Lovely colour combination. The penguin is a cute touch too.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! I really love the different color combo on your design!! The grid with the snowflakes looks wonderful my friend!! Really CUTE fellow! (I am so partial to penguins!) Enjoy your weekend my friend! HUGS - *Vicki* -My blog:Stamp Smiles

Terry said...

Love your color combo, GF! That penguin is so stinking cute! Love the way you interpreted the color challenge, which BTW you rocked! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Love the embossing and stamping!

Marilyn said...

Great card Beth. I like how you stamped the snowflakes in the grid... looks great!
Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
Marilyn

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how you have scored the card to work out the placement of your snowflakes and to add texture to the background and your cute little inked penguin is a cutie. It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley