Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Harvest Shy Bear

Back again today with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps and I am using one of the cute Shy Bears stamp this one is called Harvest Shy Bear......now isn't he adorable.....and how do you like all of the lovely fall colors? My favorite time of the year.


Now for the details I started out with some goldish colored card stock next added a bronze colored layer....stamped image on white card stock with black ink than colored it with Spectum Noir markers..this was added to the bronze layer, I next added the red plaid strip with some plastic flowers, the title is a clear sticker and the corner was punched with a Stamp-in Up punch.

Don't forget to use my code for your 10% off on your entire order when shopping at IBFS
SAVE10BETH.

Now for some challenges I would like to enter my card in.


Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is so very sweet Beth! Just love that image. No to mention all the plaid you added. So glad you could play along with my Monday Mood Board!

ellen s. said...

SOO CUTE!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! I love Shy Bear here!! This is so darling and the festive Fall colors and design really make him special!! HUGS :)

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute card. The pumpkin is coloured just perfectly.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love your cute bear and plaid papers - gorgeous warm colours.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

GF, I just love that Pumpkin Patch! What great fall colors and Shy Bear is too stinking cute! Love this! We don't really get all the great colors of fall, but at least it cools down! Hugs!

Julie Beech said...

Such a sweet little guy.
Thanks for sharing him with us at CardsundMore. :)

lisa808 said...

What an adorable image. Awesome coloring. So jealous! I was playing with my SNs earlier and the result was not so good.

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! The bear is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Helen said...

What a lovely card; thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen