Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Thursday

Hello my friends......received some new rubber from IBFS yesterday and had to take a couple of them out to play with and enter into a few challenges.......today I have a Christmas card for you and plan to enter it in the challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge U for Uncolored.....so that is what I did no coloring of the image.


I stamped my image with Ranger embossing ink and than added gold glittering embossing powder....mounted it on blue mirror paper which was then mounted on white card stock.
The stamp I used on this card is called Large Manger  and can be purchased at IBFS  never to early to start making your Christmas cards and Della has some really lovely images....and as I tell you every week be sure and use my code when you shop to receive your 10% off entire order.
SAVE10BETH.

I would also like to enter this card in these Challenges;

14 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, a fabulous embossed image - such an elegant card.
Pauline
x

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

Rahmat said...

The no color does work very well on this card, I like the image, it looks so divine! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous card, Beth. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. We're SO grateful to have you play along and hope that you will join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card. I like how you embossed it in gold.

sandie said...

This looks fabulous not coloured and thank you for joining us at ATSM

*Vicki* said...

Oh Beth, this is sooo gorgeous!! The gold glitter EP just makes you go WOW!! I love it! ;) HUGS

Cornelia W said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM!

Terry said...

What an elegant Christmas card! I love how you mounted it on the blue mirror paper for such a great effect! Love it! Hugs!

Deborah Frings said...

Simple and stunning. I do like the way you've left the image to stand on its own. The blue mirri card gives a lovely frame. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - the image looks great in gold!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - the image looks great in gold!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

monikaskinner said...

This looks beautiful, love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth. The blue sets it off nicely.