Pages

Monday, October 06, 2014

Country Morning

Good afternoon peeps....have a card for you today using nothing but Stampin-Up products, sure they are all retired except for some of the inks and markers...but I am entering this in the sketch challenge over at Create With Connie and Mary which is a Stampin-Up Blog so only there products allowed.

Here is the sketch;

and this is my take on it.


on my card I used the stamp set Country Morning...Almost Navy and Brocade Blue CS...DP I have no idea what it is but do know it is SU. 

Hope you enjoy my card will be back tomorrow with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps.

Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Beth, I love your papers and beautiful image.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

Lovely card. Reminds me of when the milkman came to the door. :)
Myrna

Kristie said...

Very pretty card, Beth! I love the image and papers you used!

Lisa Young said...

It is so fun to see one of my favorite retired stamps being used - and on a lovely card. I also love the tried but true colors that you used. Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.

Beth Norman said...

Great work with the sketch. I love your colour choices. Nice colouring on your flowers. The purple flowers coordinate nicely with your bg paper.

Connie Babbert said...

Pretty card...that trio of jars was always one of my favorites! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Terry said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch challenge! Nice jars of flowers, so perfectly matched with the papers! Your rock!!!

*Vicki* said...

You really rocked this sketch girl!! What a great combo of papers and colors here!! Always great to use those scraps too!! Fabulous design Beth! HUGs :)

Deb said...

Such a lovely card! Love that stamp image! And the patterned papers and colors are very pretty! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Such a pretty card. Love the flower image. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Margaret Raburn said...

What pretty colors and papers you used for your card! Love that stamp image with the sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

crzymom said...

Cute card. I love how you found a stamp image to fit in the circle.