Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Clean and Simple

Good Monday to you peeps....hope everyone had a great week-end.....myself didn't do much highlight of the week-end was going shopping with my daughter yesterday which was a treat don't get a chance to do that much.

Well today I have been in my craft room working on a couple of cards I had found a couple of challenges with embossing so thought I would enter my card in a few.


I can't seem to get my white to show right looks so dull but any who this is a one layer card using my stamps from IBFS the roses are from the Half Sheet 137A and sentiment not sure.

Okay for some deets, I started out with a white card masked the center with removable tape inked my stamps up with Stampin-Up markers and than huffed on the image stamped over the mask on top repeated same steps for bottom image....added lines before removing mask stamped my sentiment than embossed. 

Be back tomorrow with my design team card....and if ordering from I Brake For Stamps don't forget to use my code for 10% off your order.
SAVE10BETH

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, such gorgeous roses and I love your embossed details - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Lovely design Beth, the stamped roses with the fun embossing is wonderful.

Hugs diane

brenda said...

Super design Beth and the ebossing shows up fine in your photo.

Thanks for for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

B x

Beth Norman said...

Oh my the vibrancy is really captivating. Such a pretty card.

Shelly said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

*Vicki* said...

I really love this gorgeous CAS design Beth!! Love the added texture and split image!! Awesome job!! HUGS :)

maria f. said...

So much interest on a one-layer card. Very nicely done. I love the little bit of embossing you added to complement that wonderful flower. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

Terry said...

So beautiful, Beth! Love the white background and embossing. Those roses are gorgeous and love the marker stamping! Hugs!

Anja Curvers said...

Really amazing love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

Lil Green Bug said...

Beautiful card and love the way you did the layering.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge... come check out what I did for the challenge.
your an inspiration.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Laurie HIMCR said...

I love how you captured elegance and simplicity. Just a classy card!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

lisa808 said...

Pretty card. I like the polka dot embossing, especially on the corner.

Deepti said...

Oh wow those roses look amazing and love the polka dot embossing :) thank you for sharing with STAMPlorations!