Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Roses Anyone With Bister's

Hello peeps 2 days in a row can you believe it.........today I have a card using a new medium for me it is called Bister they are water soluble crystals that Della sells over at I Brake For Stamps.....my background may look a little messy in places as I was experimenting with them.......please don't be to harsh definitely out of my comfort zone.

Okay for the details the stamp is from the half sheet Floral's 1 plate that I colored with my Copics this was all done on water colored paper.....punched some corners using a SU punch blue card stock is from Club Scrap.....I used the Blue, Red, and Green Bister's.

If you are interesting in purchasing these crystals you can use my code for 10% off at check out SAVE10BETH.

Hope everyone is having a great week-end.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I think it's pretty cool with your first try. I ordered these the day that Della put them up! Haven't used them yet! Used your discount GF

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just had to order these too (like- just now...) - look interesting and I used your discount code too : ) Love your card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great first attempt. I love the rich colors you achieved too. I was going to try a more solid image with them, but never got to trying that. I sure liked what results I got from the Bisters though for the most part. I found that less is best and I tried to stay with only three colors at the most. One can always add more color later. And, if more intense color is the result one can just use the Bister as a background and then you can add a cut out image and use like any pattern paper. I love the element of surprise each time though! That is what is so fun!

Beth Norman said...

Very interesting product. Thanks for the link; it showed me just what it is. I'll bet you'll come up with some more fabulous pieces with it. Your first attempt is awesome. I love different backgrounds.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, it's good to experiment and try new things. I've not heard 'Blister' - it looks very interesting.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous my friend!! I love the cool effect you've gotten with the "Bister" as you say! :) Never heard of it and will check it out! Thanks for sharing! HUGS