Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Room Divider Card

Good Tues. morning Peeps....first off had a fabulous day at the zoo Olivia was such a joy to watch with all the animals will probably be sharing a few scrapbook pages soon.

Now for my project today I have made a Room Divider Card that I found over at Stamp & Scrap w/ Frenchie.....love her blog and her tutorials.

This was a very simple card to do just using a couple of punches......the stamps are from IBFS and are Floral Collage and How Beautiful A Day.


I used Rangers Aged Mahogany Distress Ink to stamp my images on white card stock ....used kraft card stock for my divider adhered the stamped images to black card stock and added them to my card.....next I added a little decorative Duct Tape to the collage images and a blue flower.

If you like my card please check out Frenchies tutorial on how to make it very simple to do.

Don't forget if you shop at IBFS for any of the images I use or see something that you gotta have, don't forget my code when you check out...SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun fold card design!! Love the collage images and colors here Beth!! Very stunning! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love the design - gorgeous collage images and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Love this room divider. What a good way to use duct tape. Aren't there so many cool ones out now? I duct tape a pink and black zebra pattern strip to my Copics so they don't get mixed up in classes.

Maria Matter said...


what a fun design using the label punch for the little feet!
beautifully done Beth!!
hugs

lisa808 said...

Beautiful! It's on my to-make list.

Terry said...

You really are one clever cookie! What a stunning room divider card. Great vintage feeling and such a great design. Love it, GF! Hugs!