Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Pinterest C.A.S.E.

Good morning peeps have a card this morning that I cased from Pinterest the original can be found at My Creative Corner....Wanda did hers in orange which is what really caught my eye, but I chose to do blues....very simple card with just a stamped sentiment.

I used Night of Navy CS from SU and White my designer paper is Colorblok stamp is from SU...Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder Nestibilities die cuts and SU punches.

Hope you enjoy my card been working on a couple of projects will share when I get finished.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Terry said...

I am on Pinterest, but other than pinning from my blog, don't look around too much! Love the dramatic effect you created on this fabulous card! Stunning card, GF! Happy Weekend and sending hugs from CA!

Beth Norman said...

Great CASE. Love your colour combination. The bling is a nice touch.

Myrna said...

So simple but oh so elegant. Love it.
Myrna

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful in blue and really love the layout design on your card!! Enjoy your weekend my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love the combination of blues that you have chosen.
I spend hours on Pinterest sometimes, it's quite addictive isn't it!
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great mono card Beth!