Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More Bister's

Good morning all hope your having a good week and enjoying the fall weather like we are here in Va. today I have another card done with the Bister's like this one so much better than the last one......and if you are looking for Bister look no further than I Brake For Stamps and you can get all 8 colors for 13.20 but if you use my code SAVE10BETH at checkout you will receive 10% off your entire order.....okay now for my card.

I have used two different sets of stamps on this card Half Sheet 137A and Florals and Leaves both sheets are from IBFS.

The first thing I did was make a wash with the Red, Blue and Green Bister crystals took a brush and painted the coloring on to my white card stock....next I sprinkled a few of the crystal in different areas of the paper and spritzed with water blotted with a paper towel than dried it with heat gun....next I added my stamps which BTW where stamped using Rangers Distressed Inks, Wild Honey Peeled Paint and Pine Needle.....that was adhered to a sheet of DCWV's La Creme paper and than another layer was added, wrapped some twine around my card added a little tag stamped with Thank You and added it all to a black card.

That will do it for me today hope to be back in a couple of days with a new scrapbook project I am working on.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Diane said...

Stunning background design Beth, love the framing and over design.

Hugs diane

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, I love your background and stamped details - a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

This is really amazing Beth! I love the effect you get with these...so intriguing to me!! thanks for sharing!

Myrna said...

Beautiful card!!!!
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your bisters really turned out cool. Love your card.

lisa808 said...

Super background.

Terry said...

This is a gorgeous card, Beth! I can tell you are enjoying those Bisters and I love the effect! Have a great Fall day! Hugs!

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is so fabulous! I love the way it turned out! ROCK on GF!

cebelica said...

I like the whimsycal and dreamy look of the card. Very nice. Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth. You're making me want to get some Bisters to try out.