Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Love Gerbera Daisies

Happy Friday Peeps....how has your week been? Mine has been pretty busy as I take care of Olivia most nights during the week we have lots of slumber parties and what a joy she is to wake -up to every morning.

Well today I have a card I did using these beautiful Gerbera Daisies from Power Poppy I purchased the digital set and took a couple of liberties with it by cutting out the flowers and layering them, the verse is also from the same digi set.



I used Spellbinders dies for the frame, card stock is Club Scrap, designer paper is MAMBI- Renee, I colored my images with Copic's and Spectrum Noir markers....added a little bit of Stickles to the flowers and a brad on the twine....cropped the corners with the Stampin-Up Ticket punch.

Hope you have enjoyed this post and I am going to enter it in the Power Poppy Challenge.



This is a copy of the Digital set I ordered.

I would also like to enter my card in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #151- Anything Goes

Hugs
Beth


9 comments:

Myrna said...

Gorgeous card and I love the fall colors.
I have a love affair with gerbera daisies too.
Myrna

Kristie said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring of the flowers is great!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Beth! Your work is so lovely. I really would LOVE to have you share your art and play along in our challenges. I know my Design Team Members would love seeing and enjoying your creations, and you could win some really fabulous prizes. If you need any help linking up, just let me know. You're super talented, and I hope you'll share those awesome talents with us. Gd bless you!
Karen, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Beth Norman said...

Awesome card. Love your colouring, especially the orange gerbera. Babysitting and you still manage to pound out the work. You're good.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful card Beth!! I really love the colors you gave the flowers and how they just pop right off the design!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Beth, I love your gorgeous Gerbera Daisies and your beautifully framed sentiment.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love the coloring.

lisa808 said...

Fab coloring.

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring of those daisies just knocks me for a loop! Beautiful and rich, and I just love your layout, too! Great job with this set!