Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all

Today I have a Card Pouch for SplitCoast Stampers it was our Bi-Weekly Challenge over at Scrapadabadoo Crafts on FaceBook.

For my pouch I chose a Autumn Theme as I just love the fall time of the year.

Tried making a fence I guess it turned out okay my pumpkin is from Cuttlebug cutting embossing die...love that pumpkin leaves are felt and I think from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby.


The papers I used on this are some old Halloween papers I have had for ever card stock from Club Scrap not sure where the stamp came from small orange ribbon CTMH and the Autumn ribbon I have had quite awhile also.

Well probably won't be back until Tues having a movie night with my middle grand tomorrow night we are watching Fault in The Stars missed it at theater so I promised when it came out on video we would watch it together.

Until Tues...have a great week-end.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is just darling Beth!! Love the fun Fall card pouch and the cute squirrel card too!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

A fabulous project Beth, I love your warm autumn colours and pretty ribbon - your fence looks wonderful.
I hope you enjoy your movie night.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Cute cards. Out of all the seasons I love fall best. I love the pumpkin and leaves on the first card. The squirrel is darling too.

Leslie Miller said...

Beth, I've been so busy making cards and writing blog posts I haven't had time to get out and visit much, but glad I stopped by today. This is so cute and fun! I love fall decorations and this card has got it going on! Love the fence you created. Great job on that! Love the pumpkin, too, and the leaves and ribbon and, oh heck, I love it all! Super cute idea for a card pouch!

Terry said...

Such a delightful project for Fall! Your fence is so cute and I love that pumpkin with the fall leaves! I love Fall as well and the cooling temps, but we only have it for a couple of weeks and then it is just cold! Hope you have a great week. Hugs!