Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Floral Silhouette Bouquet

Good morning peeps.....hope you are all having a good week so far.....today I have a card to share with you that I C.A.S.E. from Scrappin and Stampin that I saw on Pinterest....Becky's was in White Yellow and Black....I chose to do mine in purples.


This is my design team card for this week over at I Brake For Stamps and I know you have seen this stamp before it is called Floral Silhouette Bouquet and is one of my all time favorite stamps from Della...the sentiment is also from I Brake For Stamps and can be found on the Half Sheet 138B....I used white card stock from Paper Accent the purples are from Stampin-Up as is the ink on the image. ...sentiment is stamped with Memento Black Noir.

Okay that is it for me today hope you have enjoyed my card and don't forget when you shop with Della at I Brake For Stamps use my code at check-out for 10% off your entire order.

SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges.

CAS on Sunday- Lift a Card

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So so beautiful Beth!! Really love the colors here and your layout is stunning too! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Diane said...

Oh Beth what a gorgeous color and stamp. Great job on the textures, paper and design.

Hugs diane

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, such a beautiful silhouette image and fabulous colours.
Thank you for your vote over at Scrapping4fun.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Gotta like it--purple is my favorite color!!!

Myrna said...

Great card !!!
Love the textures and colors you have going there.
Purple is getting a work out on my card making these days.
Haven't posted anything yet, too lazy. :)
Myrna

Terry said...

I love the purples and black layers! Such an elegant card and I love that floral silhouette and can see why it is a favorite of yours! Hugs and enjoy the 1st!

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth. I love purple and the textures add so much.

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful card Beth, I love the purples!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Melanie Smith said...

My Favorite color!!! I love the embossed accents...Really beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us over at Through the Craft Room Door! We really appreciate you stopping by. Melanie, DT