Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Flip Top Mini Mini

Good Sunday morning my friends hope you have been having a great week-end....can you believe 3 post in a row hope we don't get any snow......LOL.

Today I have a cute little mini that was designed by The Gentleman Crafter and you can still find the free tutorial for this HERE....I have had this stored away in my files for sometime and Friday I decided to make one of them.




on this little jewel I used the papers from Tattered Pages by DCWV....didn't have but one coin envelope so tore it apart and made me a template and made 10 of them....was pretty easy to do.
The pockets each have tags that pictures can be added to....definitely would make a nice little gift for a man.

Off to the zoo tomorrow taking Olivia will be her first trip there can't wait she loves animals..

So no post see you Tues.

Hugs
Beth 

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Beth, so detailed and wonderful vintage feel, like you say - a perfect gift for a man.
I hope you had fun at the Zoo.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this is really cool. Love the distressed masculine look.

lisa808 said...

Wow!!! Amazing project. Love your details and the fact you made your own coin envelopes.

Enjoy the zoo!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is so amazing my friend!! I love your Vintage style design with your tags!! It's got TH written all over it! :) Brilliantly done! HUGS

crzymom said...

So clever! I love the papers you used.