Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chest with Mini Album

Hello Peeps....have any plans for the week-end? Not me just going to be chillin at home.....Today I have a chest with an album in the bottom lots of picture's trying to keep them small....for starters this chest is pretty big about 12 x 12 inches and the album is an 8 x 8 or maybe a little larger and the tutorial was shared over at Scrapadabadoo Blog by Debi over at Dzzy Deb's Creative Chaos ....Debi has a wonderful tutorial and also a video on You Tube so please check her out.

Okay first I am going to share the chest the album is at the bottom with the handle isn't that cool looks like a drawer.
 Kept the decorating a little simple on this a few chip board pieces and cut some images from my paper to add to the top.


Had to show my hardware off on the side found those handles in my hubby's stash.


When you raise the lid you have this tray and under that still a little storage.


Now for the album.


I used mostly BO-Bunny Prairie Chic on this project in some places i used other companies as I ran out.


This is the envelope page which has magnets to keep it shut and opens to add a good size picture.


This page is really cool as you can see below those flaps open in all directions to add more pictures.



This is another pocket page with 3 pockets actually and plenty of storage for memento's pictures your choice.







The chest has mostly CTMH papers on the outside not sure of the name K&Co birds and butterflies and Bo-Bunny.

Thanks for stopping by today hope you have enjoyed my post and Debi thank you again for an awesome tutorial.

Hugs
Beth


9 comments:

cebelica said...

Wow, wow, wow, this is spectacular!!! I LOVE this chest with mini. Thank you for posting the link to the tutorial as well. I'll definitely check it out. :)
I want to go to one culinary event on Saturday. But unfortunately the weather forecast is terrible (storms), so i will think about it. If the weather is ok (fingers crossed the weathermen got it wrong!) I will go (even if it's cloudy - as long as it's not raining cats and dogs, I'm there), but if it's raining I'll stay at home and enjoy my time in my craft corner. :)
I hope you'll have a lovely weekend!
Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

Love the matching chest! I love all the places in the album for pictures and other stuff.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, I love your chest and album, you have used some gorgeous papers and lovely details.
Have a lovely weekend, it's nice to just chill out at home sometimes.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

What an absolutely fabulous project. Love the colors.
Myrna

Debi said...

It looks great Beth!

Terry said...

Oh Beth this is amazing! What a clever idea and so beautifully executed! Love the pull out drawer mini album! Really love this and will be back to visit as I have been asked to make a baby-keepsake-album and am totally clueless!!! Hugs to you and enjoy the weekend!

Beth Norman said...

How beautiful. I love all the pages inside. I wasn't expecting to see all those decorated pages. You never hesitate to make 3-D projects, and they are always done so well.

I'm working on Saturday but have Sun/Mon off. Hope to shoot a tutorial for my blog. We'll see.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Beth!! This is absolutely stunning!! So much time went into this project!! Beautiful job my friend! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

lisa808 said...

Wow--this is an awesome project!!! Love the storage areas and the album is amazing.