Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cabinet and Mini's

I sure hope I am not boring you with my mini albums but I just love making them.....today I have a cabinet that will hold 6 of these books plus 2 drawers for storing goodies or memorabilia in....the original made by Wendy Katts is called Tales From The  Tomb  and has double shelves and will hold 12 mini albums.

I will be using mine to document our ancestry for Olivia for when she gets older and wants to know about her family.

the cabinet was covered with Authentique's Flourish Collections as was the album.


everything on cover from the Flourish Collection


the inside pages and tags in the pockets are covered with Recollections Love Letters crazy about these papers as they are so vintage.






Please check out Wendy's tutorial over at Scrapadabadoo Crafts you won't be sorry.

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Beth, wow love the mini albums what a wonderful idea. Lots of memories to treasure.

Hugs diane

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Now this is way cool!! I love the storage for the mini albums!! Gorgeous papers too! :)

Michele said...

well I completely love your minis and the cabinet! gorgeous and wonderful! xo

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous cabinet Beth, so beautifully decorated, absolutely perfect for storing your brilliant mini albums - this will be a wonderful keepsake for Olivia.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

What an awesome project, and what a great way for Olivia to remember her heritage. You're a grandmother that goes above and beyond. Love it@

cebelica said...

No, you are definitely not boring us with your minis. I for one hope to see more because I need some motivation to make one or two for myself. ;)
I love the album as well as the cabinet. Great idea!
Hugs! xx

Terry said...

Yes, I am bored and that is why I keep coming back for more! I love visiting you and am going to need to put something together, so I just love picking at your creative brain! Love this cabinet full of fabulous minis! Gorgeousness! Happy Weekend! Hugs!

crzymom said...

I love, love, love this! The shelves are awesome and the albums are wonderful. This is a great keepsake for Oliva!

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous!

Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

lisa808 said...

Bore me with your probjects?!?!? Never!!! Love seeing the albums and enjoy visiting the links you provide. This will be an awesome gift for Olivia.

Leslie Miller said...

This is amazing! I'm speechless. What a treasure for Olivia!