Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Beautiful Fuchsia

Hello Peeps, sorry I have been MIA been extra busy last couple of weeks and the evenings are spent with my 18 month old great granddaughter while her mother works....so not much time for blogging or crafting.
Today I have a card for you using this lovey Fuchsia stamp from IBFS I have no luck with these plants so I guess I will just have to settle with one on paper.


Well back with some purple again this week....I used black purple and white card stock on this card the image is stamped with black ink on white card stock and than colored with Twinkling H20's I love the look of twinks....next cut this out with an oval Nestibilities and cut another layer with black card stock with the scalloped oval.....Embossed the piece of white card stock with Cuttlebug embossing folder than cut my border out of white with a Martha Stewart punch layered everything and than added a purple bow....and that my friends is my card this week.

Don't forget to use my code at I Brake For Stamps to receive your 10% off entire order just enter SAVE10BETH when you check out.

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Myrna said...

Beautifully done.
Myrna

Diane said...

Wow Beth, love the embossed background, Martha Stewart punch and lovely colored fuchsias.

Hugs Diane

Michele said...

this is stunning! fuchsia is pretty much my favorite flower too. love it. xo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Beth!! I love fushias...we have them on our front porch each month. Your colors and embossing as well as the punched border is beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful creation Beth!! Really love the layout! So elegant!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

Such an elegant card Beth, I love your beautiful Fuchsia image and lovely embossed background - gorgeous colours.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

I never tire of seeing my favorite color! Love the embossed background and pretty border punch.

Terry said...

Lovely and elegant is this card, Beth! I love the way you colored the Fuchsias and added that pretty scalloped panel! Love this! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love the edge punch.

cebelica said...

You rock this CAS style. I wish I could do it too, but I'm hopeless at it. lol Beautiful and elegant card! Hugs! xx

Beth Norman said...

Gee, I never think to use my twinks. You did an awesome job. Saw this on FB and loved it, and am loving it more. I like how you used the decorative punch (I have the same one).