Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sweet Cammie

Good morning friends back again today as promised....I have another card for you using Cheslea Le Designs Kisses Cammie   that can be purchased over at I Brake For Stamps. I chose to use paper piecing on this darling little image instead of coloring her entirely.

I pulled out my Cricut and Cuttlebug for this card using the Christmas Noel cartridge for the sign and the fence is from the Heritage embossing folder which was inked with Rangers Weathered Wood distress ink...the sentiment on the sign is from the Half Sheet 138B also IBFS.....paper is DCWV and Prima.

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your creation is totally amazing Beth!! Gorgeous design and such a sweet little girl here! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your pretty image with her paper pieced dress, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth, love your little bouquet of flower and that lovely embossed fence for Cammie!
hugs

Beth Norman said...

Your work is amazing. I love the cluster of flowers and the fence. So creative girlfriend.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how darling! Your paper piecing is perfect. Love your use of the dies, too, and that pretty background paper. A dreamy and adorable card, Beth!

Shirley said...

Paper piecing is perfect for her!! The whole card is beautiful, GF, and I really like how she is sitting on the rail! Those flowers are wonderful for her too!

lisa808 said...

What a sweet image. Love the sign and pretty flowers.

Terry said...

Oh how sweet she is, Beth! The little floral arrangement looks so nice growing up the sign post and love that hanging sign! Hugs, GF!

cebelica said...

Beth, this is lovely! I've completely forgot about these images, but they are adorable and you did a great job with this cutie. And I think those flowers are a perfect finishing tough. Beautiful! hugs! xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Totally amazing fer sure! This is so sweet.

crzymom said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love how you pulled all the different elements together.