Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shy Bear and a Pot of Daisies.

Hello friends back this week with another card for you.... love this Shy Bear image from I Brake For Stamps and also love the color purple as you can see.

I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color this image after stamping it on white card stock with memento black noir ink.....image is fussy cut and adhered with pop dots to give it some dimension on designer paper also fro IBFS called Every Day With Barkley.....used embossing folder on the bottom lavender piece than added a piece of eggplant card stock from SU that was punched with a Fiskar punch to make it look like a table......sentiment piece is punched with SU punch inked edges with black ink sentiment is from Half Sheet 138B .

Well that is my post for I Brake For Stamps this week don't forget to go check out Della's new stamps she also has a new product called Bister and new paper pads......and as always if you used my code SAVE10BETH when you check out you will receive 10% off entire order.

Happy Stamping
Beth

 I would like to enter my card in Tuesday Throwdown Challenge- anything goes
The Pink Elephant Monday Challenge- Anything goes

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I love these sweet little shy bears!!...and the color purple as well!! LOL!! This is such a spectacular card my friend! HUGS :)

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your adorable image and pretty purples.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow! Love the colors. You sure have a handle on those markers. Beautiful GF.

crzymom said...

A darling card. I love the purple pansies with the cute bear peeking out.

Myrna said...

Oh
Beth,
This is absolutely THE BEST.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely stunning my friend. Love the fussy cut flowers. The ribbon adds a lovely touch.

Terry said...

GF, you do create some of the most beautiful cards. Those flowers are amazing and your coloring just rocks! Love this! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Purple--my favorite color! Pretty flowers and coloring. I haven't quite gotten the hang of my SN markets yet.

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty pot of posies! I've seen this Shy Bear on Squigglefly digital stamps. Didn't know he was elsewhere, too. Such a cute card, Beth!