Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Quilted Card Top

Today's card is another Pinterest find by Ellen Hutson she has a tutorial on her blog for this Folded Circles Background.


I used my Cricut and Basic George cartridge  to make the 1.5 inch circles out of double-side designer paper my tag was cut out of canvas and stamped with a stamp from IBFS Half Sheet 138B....added buttons that I attached twine through...pretty simple but I love the outcome.
Hope you have enjoyed this post and if you try Ellen's tutorial I would live to see yours.
Hugs
Beth



7 comments:

cebelica said...

I haven't seen anything like this before. But it sure looks interesting. I like those little buttons you added. :) Hugs! xx

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, that looks like a lot of work. I love the look, and the little buttons are a great touch.

*Vicki* said...

This card looks totally amazing Beth!! Love the look with the quilt feel to it! Happy Friday my friend! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, such a brilliant technique - I love your wonderful collection of papers.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

That is 'totally amazing!' I haven't seen that done before. tfs

Terry said...

Beth, this is one clever card! I have never seen this technique and love each of your quilt squares. One a great way to use up some of the double sided paper! Love this! Happy Labor Day Weekend! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Very cute and clever card. Love how it turned out!