Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pinwheel Fun.

Hello friends well been another busy week canned more string beans went to Kings Dominion all day yesterday with my family my 2 youngest grandchildren had never been and they had so much fun even when we got rained on in the Dinosaurs Alive.....but boy was I tired when I got home.....but the good news they have released me from therapy.

Okay now for my card for today I used a technique called a Pinwheel card and you can find a tutorial for it over at Hetty's *{Craft Chaos}* this was such an easy technique and I love the outcome.

On this card I used the La Creme from DCWV....used a scalloped square framelits from Sizzix for the pinwheel effect...attached a burlap flower in the middle, the verse is from the Half Sheet 138B set over at I Brake For Stamps....used the SU ticket punch for the sentiment added a brad and ribbon Kraft cardstock is SU the strip on the front is embossed and inked.
Okay that is it for me this week I might get a chance to do something else later in the week but won't make any promises.
Don't forget to use my code over at I Brake For Stamps to get 10% off your entire order Della is caring a new product it is called Bisters which is a wood stain looks pretty interesting to me may have to order these myself so I can check them out.
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Myrna said...

As the sentiment says, "perfect".
This is a great card.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this is really pretty. Lovely colour choice.

Terry said...

Well this is gorgeous, Beth. I love the colors on your pinwheel! Now here is an idea and I Know one little sweetie that would agree. Make another and add a little stick! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful GF!! :) I love the burlap flower with great texture and dimension on your card!! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, a fabulous technique and your papers are beautiful.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Happy to hear therapy is over and you were 'out and about' having fun.

Great card and sentiment.

crzymom said...

Wonderful card Beth! It is 'perfect' just as it says. So glad you're done with therapy. Your outing looks as though it was a lot of fun.

Shirley said...

Beth, this if warm and beautiful too! I really like technique and TFS the link too! Yours is really awesome with the use of the different DPs. I love every detail, lady!!

Diane said...

That is a really fun pinwheel design Beth. The layers really pop with the colors.

Hugs Diane

Maria Matter said...

you find so many fun techniques to try, this is another stunning card.
At first glance, it made me think of a quilt with the pretty coordinating patterns. Beautifully done!

Our canning has come to a temporary stop. We're now waiting for the black beans to mature & dry. We have tons of tomatoes hanging on the vines but the weather has been so cool & cloudy they're not ripening quite yet. But I sure am enjoying this cooler than normal August! :)