Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Grandsons are the best

Hello everyone hope to get caught up with you all this week my life has seems to be on a roller coaster ride....but....think I am caught up with my canning and everything else in my life...still doing therapy but that is almost over no eye doctor for a month.....enough about me today I have a scrapbook page of Lucien taken a few Christmas ago he is now 12 yrs. old.

This is my project for I Brake For Stamps the scalloped background square was stamped with a couple of the sentiments from Half Sheet 138B and the cute little stamped image in the corner is also IBFS called Grandsons...are.....I knew when I saw this stamp I had to have it and it is perfect for my buddy here...love him to death...he is such a sweetheart.

Well hope you have enjoyed my post today if you feel the need for some new stamps and decide to go shopping don't forget to use my code for your discount  SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Terry said...

Beth, you always do such great scrapbook pages! I love the design and the little fun tag is a great little treat. Lucien is just so cute, but then I guess you know that! Hugs and get some R&R in!

cotnob said...

This is a wonderful layout Beth, a fabulous photograph and I love all of the stamped sentiments and your lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

What a cute page (and cute grandson!).

Beth Norman said...

Stamping on a layout is a great idea. Your LO is really cute and so is your grandson. Glad you got your canning done. I'm sure there is more to do--the season is young.

Leslie Miller said...

Cute page... and cute grandson! Gosh, it's been so long since I scrapbooked. I often think about doing a 6 x 6, but it would have to be all dogs and garden. Seems like that's all I ever photograph these days. Oh, well, it might be fun!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

FABBY page GF! xx

Shirley said...

Gad do I hear you on the busy!! Your GS is so adorable there!! Something tells me he is really smart, and even more adorable now!! The page is awesome and what a keepsake!!

crzymom said...

Fun scrapbook page of Lucien! I love all the stamped titles.

cebelica said...

Great page. You really made the picture to stand out. Looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

*Vicki* said...

Hey GF!! :) I have always loved seeing your layouts!! Glad things are going great!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello as I get settled back into my blog again!! HUGS