Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Easel Card and Pointillism

Good rainy Monday afternoon......hope the sun is shining on you certainly not here in Va. I was playing with a couple of tutorials from Splitcoast Stampers this morning one was an Easel card for the Scrapadabadoo Crafts challenge over on FaceBook and I colored the image which is a stamp I have had for quite awhile from Anita's with the Pointillism Technique.


My image was stamped on Natural card stock from Stampin-up with Memento Black Noir ink.....than I used my Spectrum Noir markers for the Pointillism Tech......the verse is a sticker added a little bling DP Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland and some ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed my post will be back tomorrow with my Design Team card for I Brake For Stamps.

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

Myrna said...

Sun shining here in Alberta, Canada and it is one of those lovely pre-fall days.
Your card is lovely.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, such a beautiful image and fabulous technique - I'd never heard of it before!
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love the card. Been a long time since I tried that tech. Great ideas usig the Noir pens.

*Vicki* said...

WOW Beth, this is absolutely stunning my friend!! Gorgeous technique! :)

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors and design Beth, thanks for the link to the Pointillism Technique. Always fun to learn something new.

Hugs Diane

Beth Norman said...

Such a stunning card. The blending of the technique turned out so well. I must give it a try. Lovely images as well.

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous!!
what a cool technique...I had to check it out, hadn't heard of it before now! stunning Beth!! and what a great sentiment sticker for your design! well done!
hugs

Leslie Miller said...

You did a wonderful job with the pointillism technique. I've never tried using this technique to color a whole image, but I'm loving how it looks. Your colors and shading are just perfect.

Shirley said...

Your easel card is gorgeous! I really like both techniques! Easel cards are one of my favorites and so is the pointillism too!

lisa808 said...

Great job on the pointillism technique.

Terry said...

Gorgeous use of the technique, Beth! That flower is total gorgeousness and you sure do some beautiful coloring! Love this! Hugs!

cebelica said...

This turned out beautifully. I like how you did the coloring. I've seen this technique before, but didn't know what it's called. It's something I'd love to try one day so thanks for providing the link to the tutorial and for the inspiration. Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth. I love the coloring you did.