Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

3 X 3 Note Cards

Good evening peeps....how has your day been....mine was spent in my craft room working on some cards I have seen on Pinterest and saved to try.

Today I have some cute little note cards using my Envelope Punch Board and first up following these you-tube video's from PaperCrafter45  is a typewriter tent card.....this is so stinking cute love the design.

I need to fill in some of my keys with more Glossy Accents I see some dimples....no stamping just card stock from Colorblok......and PaperCrafter 45 supplies the typewriter keys.


This is a few of it opened where you can write your note at the top.

Next is a Spool Note Card with a video from PaperCrafter 45 great use of your scraps of DP for these.

 On the reddish looking card I did stamp on it with dragonflies and so grateful stamps are SU.....also made a couple 3 X 3 envelopes to go with them.

Ms. Gerrie hope you will try these cute little note cards with your EPB I enabled you to buy....be back tomorrow with another inspired Pinterest card.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh my Girlfriend, thanks so much, i shall try them both. Love that they are using the envelope maker. Xxoo

papercrafter45 said...

Wow, I totally LOVE both your projects! The circular clip on the typewriter ribbon is super cute & adds a perfect touch! And the dragonfly stamping looks absolutely wonderful on both the spool card & envelope! Thanks so much for sharing … and thanks, also, for the shout-out! :)

Beth Norman said...

I always count on you to make out of the ordinary cards. These are so adorable. I particularly like the spool note card. How cool to give it to a quilter or sewer.

lisa808 said...

Your typewriter card is awesome!!! The spools are adorable.

cotnob said...

I love your note cards Beth, the typewriter one is brilliant.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Oh how clever!! Love your typewriter design!! You did a fabulous job with the qwerty keyboard too!! :) The spool note cards are pretty awesome as well!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are too cute and very clever! Great Pinterest finds and you're so good to try them out and do such a perfect job. I still have some SU! letters that would work perfectly for the typewriter card. What a cute idea!

Myrna said...

What great cards. You have outdone yourself this time.
Myrna

cebelica said...

I love how these turned out. They are fantastic! hugs! xx

Terry said...

Oh I remembered seeing this and glad I did. You are just full of cleverness today! These are all fabulous, GF! I have to watch some of these videos! Hugs!