Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pretty Mums

Hello all my friends and followers I have been bad this past week and haven't been visiting.....I took a mini vacation the first part of the week and I have been going to therapy because my neck has been giving me so much trouble Dr. thinks it is muscular I'm thinking arthritis so we will see......I swear I turned 65 on the 7 and it has been down hill since.... then having cataract removed tomorrow....so if not around a lot you know why.

I do have a card for you today it is my weekly Design Team card for I Brake For Stamps hope you like it.


I start off by using  sketch SC462 from SplitCoastStampers...next I took the small splatters stamp from the 122A Backgrounds Half Sheet inked it up with Wild Honey Distress ink....next took my Large Mum stamped over the splatters with Memento's Black Noir ink pad colored the image with SU markers.....stamped the ribbon banner also from the122A backgrounds half sheet on to white card stock stamped the sentiment which is from the 138B Half Sheet....cut out my banner used 3-D dots to adhere it to my card...added a little bling and it is done...don't forget to use my code when shopping at I Brake For Stamps it is SAVE10BETH.
Before I leave just want to share a picture of my sweet Great Granddaughter Olivia taken Sun.
Love her to the moon and back.

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Best of luck with the eye surgery.
Such beauties..both Olivia and the card.
Myrna

Diane said...

Best wishes on the surgery Beth, gorgeous image and framing on your card design. Super cute picture of your granddaughter.

Hugs Diane

lisa808 said...

Happy belated birthday! Best wishes for your surgery.

Pretty card and picture of Olivia.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Beth, such a beautiful image and pretty papers and colours.
It sounds like you are not having a very good time at the moment - I hope your eye surgery goes well and that you get some relief from your neck pain.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Your card is lovely. Love the triangle behind your main image. Good luck with your cataract tomorrow. I had one removed two years ago when I was only 49. Olivia is a doll.

Terry said...

Well here I am late in visiting and I hope all went well with your eye surgery. I love mums and your card is a real beauty. The colors and design are fabulous. Big healing hugs!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love the colors. I pray that the surgery was successful.

Shirley said...

I'll say pretty! I love how you painted them and the design is beautiful! and then there's that cutie at the bottom. Gad she is hugable!!! Lucky you. I remember when my GKs were that small!

cebelica said...

I'm sorry to hear about your neck pain Beth. I hope you'll get better soon.
Your card is very pretty. I love the earth tones and pretty flowery image.
Hugs! xx