Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Love Love Clowns

Good morning peeps hope this post finds you all well with some beautiful weather....sure has been hot here with very little rain.....today I have a card for you from IBFS.......and is a stamp from designer Rick St. Dennis clowns set........my image is called Clown Waving  and can also be purchased separate.


I used a sketch from SplitCoastStampers SC492.....all papers from Close To My Heart which I think are retired now....my clown image is stamped on white card stock with Memento Noir Black ink and colored with Prisma Pencils then blended with Gamsol......inked edges of all papers.....cut the clown out mounted on oval hand drawn strings and added punched balloons.....Smiles Admitted was cut from the paper scrap's......well guess that about does it....will be back to visit your blogs in a couple of days.

Don't forget to use my code when shopping at IBFS......SAVE10BETH....for your 10% discount.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love your image and bright colours and papers - great design.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

What a great clown, Beth! I love how you colored him all up so nice and what great paper choices! Love it, GF!

crzymom said...

Super cute card Beth!

Beth Norman said...

What a cute, cute card. I do so love the clown.

Hummie B said...

Look at how talented you are! I'm revisiting from old blog comments on my site and I thought this was Becky's site. I'm confuse, but enjoyed my visit.

lisa808 said...

Super card! The bright papers are perfect with the clown image and the ticket is a fun embellishment.

Shirley said...

What a fun fun clown. Not only is he wonderful, but the mats you gave him are wonderful for him. Love the rhinestones and ticket sentiment too!