Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Halloween in Wonderland

So sorry peeps that I have been missing all week....rather busy Dr. appointments, canning the fourth and yesterday we had a cook out for my and my granddaughters upcoming birthdays, so very very busy...okay today I have a new mini album I have had this paper from Graphics 45 Halloween In Wonderland for some time was perfect for this little project that was taught by Gwen Casteel over at Scrapadabadoo Crafts....such a fun mini.

For most of the embellishments on this project I just fussy cut different characters out of the papers and added them.


page 1 of the book added a clock for the Rabbit who is always late.



Pages 2 and 3


Pages 4 and 5


Pages 6 and 7


Pages 8 and 9


Pages 10 and 11



page 12

I have added my tags in each page and each pages has a front pocket for a tag may put a few in some pages I didn't want to cover.

Hope you have all enjoyed my pictures and will check out Gwen's Tutorial....now let me go visit some of my favorite blogs and leave some love. 

See you Tues. for my design team post for I brake for stamps.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

cotnob said...

Wow! This is stunning Beth, so many fabulous details. I love your papers and wonderful characters - your attention to detail is brilliant.
It sounds like you have been rather busy,I hope you have had a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

You've really outdone yourself on this one. OMGosh, it is so darn cute. I love Graphic 45 papers. Your cover is delightful.

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing! A project like this would take me forever! All that creativity on each page, and such fabulous papers. A real work of art, Beth!

lisa808 said...

You definitely outdid yourself with this album! Love all your details. Wonderful in Wonderland!

Terry said...

How did I almost miss this fabulous WOA! OMG, I do love this Alice album. Great details and pages. Sounds like you have been very busy and I hope the doctors appointments went OK! Hugs!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, what fun! Filling this pretty and fun album will be exciting for whomever does it! Love how you did the pages and thanks for the source too!