Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fleur Hydrangea Collage

Hello peeps......first off just let me say my cataract surgery went great am seeing so much better.....PT seems to be helping my neck so that said I think I am going to live.

My card stock on this card is from DCWV LA Creme card stack......images I Brake For Stamps......Fleur Hydrangea Collage and sentiment from Half Sheet 138B.


Stamp my image on white card stock colored with Petaloo Chalks and sprayed with Fixative....next I distress the edges of my image applied Walnut Stain ink around the edges matted to black card stock than rolled 2 corners.....the DP was also inked with Walnut Stain and corner torn out....sentiment stamped on piece of the DP and than cut out using a SU punch as was the black card stock it is mounted on....center of flowers have yellow Stickles ...pearls on the sentiment and ribbon on the flowers.   

That will do it for my card as I always say when you shop at I Brake For Stamps be sure and use my code for your 10% off entire order....SAVE10BETH....now I am off to take a nap will be back later to visit your blogs.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty hydrangea image, your coloring, and the great card design.

Glad your surgery went well.

crzymom said...

Another gorgeous card Beth!

So glad your eye is better.

Terry said...

Elegant and beautiful comes to mind, Beth! The Hydrangea is colored so beautifully and I love the little black bow tie! Gorgeous layers and love the rolled edges! Real eye-catcher, GF. Hugs!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your beautifully coloured Hydrangea and fabulous distressing.
I'm so pleased that your surgery went well and that you can see much better already, I hope your neck continues to improve as well.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this card is absolutely breath-taking. So, so pretty. Glad your cataract surgery went well.

Leslie Miller said...

Gasp!! There I was, just reading along, and then up pops this beauty! Gorgeous image, beautiful paper choices... and so excited to see you colored with chalks -- a much forgotten medium. Love those curled corners. Just love everything! My friend is having cataract surgery next week -- not her first -- so young, only 57. Sheesh! My 59 year old friend just had a hip replacement. Yikes! Wishing you continued and perfect recovery!

Diane said...

Greetings Beth, Wow what a lovely design.

Hugs diane

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow! Beautiful card and so glad you lived! Xx

Shirley said...

Love the distressed edges, the colors, and those gorgeous flowers, Beth!! Very elegant with the black and how you used it too!

cebelica said...

I'm glad to hear the surgery was succcessful! :D
Your card is very beautiful. I am always scared to use black on my creations, but you totally rocked it. Fab work!
Hugs! xx