Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Butterflies and Flowers

Hello Peeps running really late today my Mojo was not co-operating with me.....so ....I came up with this CAS card no layers except for the sentiment I stamped it first on the card and it was crooked the story of my life can never get things straight, so pulled out the Nesties and tried again.



My card uses the Florals Sheet and Butterfly Kisses from I Brake For Stamps...Colored the flowers with Copics cut them out spritzed with water crumbled and  then I dried them with my heat gun to give them some texture...added some stems punched with a Sizzix die...the butterfly also colored with Copics cut it out added Glossy Accents to make it bend. The bling is from CTMH and was perfect to add to the butterfly.

Well I guess that will do it for me today have a busy week coming up so probably won't be back until next week......have a great week and a safe 4th of July.....and don't forget to use my code when shopping at IBFS.....SAVE10BETH......for your 10% discount on your order.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

Beautiful !!! So elegant and lovely for a single layer card.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

So pretty. Love the flower and coloring. I even end up stamping crooked with a Stamp-a-ma-jig! Happy 4th!

Beth Norman said...

Oh so lovely. Love your colourful flower.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love how the sentiment turned out.

Shirley said...

Very very elegant, Beth! Love that flower and the way you did that really striking butterfly too!