Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Fruit

Good morning my friends today I have a card for you using a sketch challenge from Scrapadabadoo Crafts on Facebook the stamp I used this yummy Pear stamp from IBFS and the Thank You is one of the stamps on the Floral's Sheet......So ready for some nice juicy pears from my trees.


My card is a 5.50 X 4.25 my papers which are from Prima's Madeline Card Stack have all been distressed and inked with Rangers Vintage Photo Distress Ink, image was stamped using the huffing technique....what this is is coloring image with markers and then breathing on the stamp to moisten the inks....I next used the Faux Stitching Tech where I punched holes all around the frame and then basically followed the dots with fine point marker to make it look as it had been sewn....I then used Sizzix and Spellbinder dies on the title...next punched triangles for the banner...added some ribbon and you have my car.

Don't forget when you order your stamps from I Brake For Stamps use my code SAVE10BETH for a 10% discount on your entire order and shipping in the states is always 4.85.

No crafting for me today off to the movies later with the grandkids  to see Maleficent with Angeline Jolie ought to be interesting.....have a great day and I hope to see you later this week.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love everything about it - the image, the fabulous papers and your wonderful design.
I hope you have fun with your grandchildren.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

Great card !!!!
Myrna

Myrna said...

Great Card !!!!
Myrna

Shirley said...

Beth, your card is gorgeous! I really like the banners and your pear is lovely! and so is the stitching and distressing too!

Beth Norman said...

I think this just might be my favourite card of yours. You did a wonderful job with the pear. The banner is a perfect addition.

Terry said...

You fooled me, because I thought you had stitched and stamped on a piece of fabric! Your pear is beautiful. Lovely card, Beth! Your property and all its bounty must be one wonderful paradise! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Oh, I love this card Beth! The colors and everything are scrumptious.