Pages

Monday, June 02, 2014

Storage project

Hello Peeps....how was your week-end? Our weather here in Va. has been beautiful low humidity low to mid 80's just gorgeous.
Today I have a project for you that I finished this morning it is called a Score Tape storage  box except I used it for what I consider my essentials when I am crafting......Margaret Ann over at Heavenlymam came up with this little cutie she has a complete tutorial on it........I did not make mine exactly like Margaret Ann's I only added 4 slots.

I covered my chipboard pieces with Designer Paper from K&CO. tag came out of the paper pack stamped the sentiment on it which is from I Brake for Stamps and is a Stampinback stamp called Learn Live Hope used Rangers Vintage Photo to ink the edges.


Here is a little close-up of my flowers which are also from IBFS and are Wild Orchid Flowers now these were an off white and I sprayed them with glimmer mist.

Just a reminder if you order from IBFS and use my code SAVE10BETH you can save 10% off your entire order.

Well will do it for me today be back tomorrow with my design team card.
Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful and clever project Beth, what a fun way to store your items. The paper and fun roses are sure pretty.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant storage box Beth, I love your papers - I bet it looks fabulous sitting on your table when you are crafting.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Awesome storage box. I love that it has a place for your atg. I might have to case this!