Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Love Silhouettes and Butterflies

Good morning everyone, how has your week been? Mine has been pretty good so far....tomorrow will be in the kitchen canning Pickled Beets.....so my summer begins.....today have a card for you using the butterfly stamp from IBFS.... sheet I Love Silhouettes and sentiment from the Florals Sheet.

My card is a 5X5 and I used designer paper from the Prima Madeline 6X6 card stack....love that background paper....I the image is stamped and embossed on a piece of glossy card stock that I have used Alcohol Inks on......my sketch is from Splitcoast's Stamps  SC453 .....hope you enjoy it and it isn't to busy...and again if you go shopping at I Brake For Stamps  don't forget to use my code for 10% off your entire order.....SAVE10BETH.

Have a great first week of summer.
Hugs 
Beth

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Awesome background you created for the butterfly.

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, I love your gorgeous papers and fabulous silhouette butterfly - great design.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

It is absolutely gorgeous and I love the butterfly and fairy.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card. I like the DP and silhouette. What a cute stamp.

Ret said...

Beth, this is soooo pretty! I love the silhouette and butterfly they are so pretty! You always do such beautiful work!

Terry said...

I love the dreamy alcohol background you made for that arsty silhouette and butterfly, so meant to be! Pretty papers! It must be so nice to enjoy fresh produce in the summer and then still have canned/frozen during the winter. I miss that from when we lived in NW Arkansas for a few years. Hugs, GF!

Shirley said...

Wow! Your images and the die cuts are so lovely the way you arranged them. That DP is perfect for them too!