Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Diagonal Easel Card

Well peeps am back again today to share my Design Team card from I Brake For Stamps.....I have for you a Diagonal Easel instruction can be found over at Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie......for my card I started with pink card stock than covered it with designer paper from DCWV"s Mariposa card stack.


My image is from the full stamp sheet called I Love Silhouettes and was stamped on white card stock using the Painter Tape technique in the background......sentiment is a Stampinback stamp and is called Learn Live Hope and both can be purchased at I Brake For Stamps used Rangers Vintage photo to ink around the edge of the pink DP added a brad from Paper Studio to hold the flap.

Don't forget if you like these stamps and would like some of your own just go to I Brake for Stamps and place your order and when you use SAVE10BETH you will get 10% off your entire order.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your silhouette image and the black and orange is a fabulous combination - great design.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

What a pretty scene. You are never afraid to try different styles of cards. Good for you. I need all the inspiration I can get.

crzymom said...

Awesome job Beth! I love how this card turned out.

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous image and card.

Hetty said...

What a lovely card, Beth!

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - this card is gorgeous and cool!! Love the scene - looks like I could wander in and take a rest there!! Hey, come on over to my blog at daisiesgirl.com I am hosting a giveaway to celebrate my 50th blog post!! Have a great weekend!!