Pages

Monday, June 09, 2014

Cowgirl Up

Good Monday morning peeps hope your week-end was good, mine was great got to do some crafting and also had a cook-out with daughter and family yesterday.....weather was awesome company wonderful and if I say so myself food yummy.
Okay for today I have a scrapbook page of that cute little great granddaughter of mine this picture was taken at the Cowboy Day in Victoria last year at one of the Old Time Photo stand.


The papers I used on this page are from Bo Bunny and from the Prairie Chick Collection.....it was hard to pick just the right paper for this because they are all gorgeous.......the banner at the top was fussy cut from one of the tags pretty much everything is from this collection except for the card stock lace and bling.
Hope you enjoyed my little post today will be back tomorrow with my design team card.

Now off to the basement to do some crafting have a great day.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Diane said...

This is just too darn cute Beth, what an adorable picture and love all the embellishments.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout Beth, such an adorable photograph - your granddaughter looks like she is really enjoying herself. I love your papers and wonderful details.
Pauline
x

Leslie Miller said...

She looks like a happy, sweet little darlin'! Your page looks to me perfectly designed for the photo. Really love the banner of Mason jars in the corner and the cowgirl bling. Cute!

Beth Norman said...

Your great granddaughter is so cute. I love your layout. The bling is a nice added touch.

lisa808 said...

OMGosh--what an adorable photo! Superb L/O. Love your fussy-cutting and bling.

Shirley said...

OMGosh, she is just too too cute! Every time I see her she just gets prettier! What memories for her when she is older too!

crzymom said...

Cute, cute layout of your little sweetie.