Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Small 5 X 5 mini

Good morning bloggers today I have a small mini album I am working on the tutorial for this album is by Ashliegh Hepinstall and can be found over at Scrapadabadoo  this is such and easy little album and Ashliegh's tut is awesome.

The paper I used on this album was from a 6 x 6 pack I have had forever from K&CO.....frame another thing I have had stored away along with the sticker of the little girl.


the first page with pocket.


the back of page has a folded mat that slips in to the opening of pocket where you could add 4 more photo's.


I thought the spine needed a little extra this beautiful little beaded article was made by my friend Ann over at
Crzymom's Tidbits that I have had probably 10 years or more but the perfect addition to my album.

Well will do it for me today hope to get some play time today but not sure that will happen.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- the colors are just fab - love he beaded accent on the side too.

crzymom said...

Awesome album Beth! I love those K & Co papers. And I love how you used my beaded 'earring'! Amazing that you hadn't used it before this. :)

cebelica said...

Your album is gorgeous. Way to use those things that you've had in your stash. Hugs! xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, I love the gorgeous papers and framed picture. Your embellishments are so pretty - you always add so many fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

Lovely, just lovely.
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Beth, I love the pretty papers you used!
this is a great mini album!!
hugs

Diane said...

Gorgeous details and design Beth, what a fun keepsake.

Hugs Diane

lisa808 said...

So well done. Love the pretty cover and spine adornment.

Shirley said...

How very beautiful, Beth!! The colors are lovely together and that little cutie is wonderful with the frame and the added cloth flowers!