Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother and Son

Wow back again 2 days in a row......that's one for the books......I have had a chance to work on a scrapbook page of my husband and his deceased mother......hubby is about 6 mo. old in this picture he was so cute.


I started out with a sheet of designer paper from the Painted Petals stack from DCWV next I stamped Birdhouse which is available at I Brake For Stamps colored it with my Copics & Noirs freehand a post for birdhouse and embossed with a wood grain embossing folder  cut flowers out from the CTMH Artiste cartridge on my Cricut leaves also cut from same cartridge.. did some more stamping on the bottom added another bird on top of the M in the title this one is called Chirping Bird also available at IBFS.....title cut from the Phrases Cartridge from Cricut.....not sure where I got the verse stamp but thought it was fitting added a doily and a corner....cut my labels with a couple Sizzix Framelits......pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by hope I will have some new for you tomorrow but no promises.
Hugs
Beth


4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Truly adorable page. I like how you placed the bird on the sentiment and freehanded on your birdhouse.

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous layout Beth, such a beautiful vintage photograph and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

Beth, this is such a touching and beautiful page! I so love the photo and what a loving tribute to your hubby's mom! That little birdhouse and tweety are so cute. Hugs!

crzymom said...

Lovely layout of your mil. I'm loving the doily. And your coloring is wonderful.