Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I love Fairies.

and I have to say this one .......which is new.....by Rick St. Dennis is adorable it is called 20 Winks Fairy and is available at I Brake For Stamps and if you order don't forget to use my code for 10% off your entire order and 4.95 flat rate shipping....SAVE10BETH.

I received my new rubber on Sat. and have tried to get to my craft room all week-end to play but didn't happen finally got down their this afternoon.


My paper is from DCWV Mariposa card stack....colored with Copics and Spectrum Noir....added a little purple Stickles to the flowers and Diamond Stickles to the wings.....added some green braided trim and a couple of flowers ......sentiment is also from IBFS and is from Floral Sheets.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Beth, Gosh this is just stunning, your coloring is fabulous.

Hugs diane

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, your image is stunning and your colouring is fabulous - such a lovely card.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving so many lovely comments.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Cute card! I love the coloring and especially the punch border you added.

Terry said...

There just is not enough time to do all the things we want to do!! I love your beautifully colored fairy! GF, your have rocked the fairy world! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your card is so lovely. Your colouring is awesome. I like the layered flower.