Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I love Bluebirds

Hello peeps, finally back with a card.....had a really fun time last week with daughter and grandkids we went bowling on Thurs. can't remember the last time I had bowled but it was a blast from the past and I actually made a few strikes.
So now for my card I have used the Birdhouse stamp this week from IBFS and the Florals sheet for the sentiment.
For my card which by the way is a 5 X 5 I colored the image with Stampin-Up Markers added some glitz with some Stickles....the bird was stamped twice and cut out to give it a little bit of detail....paper from Colorbok and I used the Birds and Swirl embossing folder from Cuttlebug....ribbon from American Crafts.
Don't forget if you shopped with Della at IBFS and use my code SAVE10BETH you will get 10% off your entire order....so go check Ms. Della out I am sure you will find something to your liking.

Now before I leave today just want to share this gorgeous bowl of peas I picked from garden this morning....not bad for a first picking....I guess you know what I will be having for dinner tonight with a little milk and butter in them yum yum.
That's it for now try to get something else made before the end of the week.
Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth. Your coloring is always nice. I'm envious of your peas. We have flowers on the sugar snaps, but no produce yet to pick.

Myrna said...

What a cutie!!
Reminded me that my wedding invitations had a little bluebird on them.
Awe, no fair, we can't even get our gardens planted yet.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your beautiful image and pretty design.
Lucky you having fresh peas for your dinner - it will be a few weeks before ours are ready to pick.
Pauline
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- loving the Bluebird. Geepers- we are just planting the garden here-the peas look delicious!

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. I like how your bird pops out. Lovely design. That's a lot of peas. Lucky you.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love this card! Beautiful coloring too. Ah, fresh peas, my mouth is watering. Yum

lisa808 said...

Sounds like you had a nice family week.

Darling image and super coloring.

Terry said...

I am sure you enjoyed those lovely looking peas! Now your bluebird card is adorable and your coloring perfection! Love it! I have a Scrub Blue Jay that has almost become a pet! Seriously he/she comes right up to my kitchen window and waits for me. Will hang out on the arbor or rafter to look inside to see where I am! Too cute I tell you! Hugs!

Diane said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I am very jealous of your wonderful garden peas. Still a little to cold here in the Northwest for much to harvest.

Hugs Diane