Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cuddly Panda

Afternoon peeps today I have a masculine birthday card using two stamps from I Brake For Stamps the main stamp is called Panda Jumbo and the sentiment is from a gorgeous sheet of florals by Stampinback called Florals Sheet.


I used black, gold, and green card stock the image was stamped twice on white card stock first image I colored the bamboo and shaded a little on the white body parts and than cut it out.... on the second image I cut out the head, arms and legs, popped them to give my image a 3 dimensional look.....popped it up on the green embossed background, used a cuttlebug folder for that....the sentiment was stamped with black ink on gold CS than die cut with a Spellbinders die, inked around the inside of that before removing from the die.....added a few black beads and some hemp, and walla I have me a card.  Hope you have enjoyed this will probably be MIA the rest of the week busy schedule I have 2 graduations one from middle school and the other from elementary and than a day out with the 2 graduates on Thurs.

Don't forget any shopping you do at I Brake For Stamps you can get a 10% discount on your entire order just by using my code,
SAVE10BETH.......have a great week and I will be back as soon as I get a chance.
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Terry said...

That cuddly panda looks right at home against the embossed bamboo! How clever was that! Wonderful birthday card, Beth! Hugs!

Myrna said...

Great card!!!!
Enjoy your celebrations.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

I love pandas! Super cute panda image and the bamboo background is fab.

crzymom said...

Cute card! The panda is darling. I love the embossed bamboo background. Have fun at the graduations! I have 2 graduating this year. One from middle school and the other from high school.

Beth Norman said...

Awesome card. I got a chance to catch the pandas in the Toronto Zoo which have been borrowed for two years. So this card seems special to me.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love your adorable Panda and your embossed background is perfect.
I hope you have a lovely day on Thursday.
Pauline
x

Shirley said...

Love your card!! Enjoy the parties and the events too! The embossed BG is wonderful!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card!! I love the layers of the panda! Really makes him pop!

Diane said...

Very sweet design Beth love the 3-d effect and the lovely framing.

Hugs Diane

Leslie Miller said...

Love this! The embossing folder is great and then with the panda -- fabulous! You make such wonderful cards!