Pages

Monday, May 05, 2014

Crying Girls

So sorry my friends that I have been MIA this pass week but the pollen was kicking my butt......finally getting better so I can go outside that and the Zyrtec I have been taking daily.......I will be around to catchup on your blogs in a bit.
My card today is my design team project for I Brake For Stamps and the stamp I used is called Crying Girl (full) I love this stamp and have had it for some time.


My background layer is suppose to be a pale pink as is the flowers but for some reason they are more of a pale yellow... I colored this sweet image with my Spectrum Noir....and stamped her on a white piece of card stock that was embossed using a folder from the Heritage Cuttlebug set....flowers where punched using the Stampin-Up flower punches. 

Don't forget when you order stamps from I Brake For Stamps and use my code SAVE10BETH you will receive 10% off your entire order.

Well I guess that will do it for me today am working on a new mini album hope to get it finished by the end of the week.

Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love the embossed frame around your pretty image.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

What a fun design Beth, the embossed background goes nicely with the image. Hope your allergies get better soon.

Hugs Diane

Myrna said...

Hope the pollen season is soon over and you can feel better.
Cute little girl and your flowers and frame are lovely.
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth, love the embossed background framing your pretty image!
hugs

Beth Norman said...

Oh how sweet she is. I love the cluster of flowers. Great card!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Lovely GF! Adorable stamp, love her framed.

Terry said...

Sweet little girl she is and so beautifully colored. Now that is one great sentiment to go along with the tears!!! Sorry about Mother Nature kicking your butt! Same on this end of the country. My husband has it worse and has nasal polyps thrown in for fun! Feel better, GF! Hugs!

crzymom said...

So sorry the pollen was getting to you. Glad you're doing better! Your card is so sweet. The paper flowers finish it off wonderfully. Love the sentiment. It is my mil's favorite saying!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!
Allergies are so awful! Glad you're feeling better!

*Vicki* said...

Beth, your image is adorable!! Really gorgeous way to display and use this image too! :) Sorry about your allergies and hope you are well soon! Take care friend! HUGS

Shirley said...

Good to know you are better! Your little girl is cute and the frame and flowers you gave her are beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Just scrolling through enjoying myself with each and every creation. Just had to stop here because I love the embossed frame with the image. I hope your allergies are a bit better by now. I'm not afflicted with allergies, but have some friends who are and they just get miserable. The tree pollen is coating our cars and floating in the wind like clouds of dust.