Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Botanical Tea Shadowbox Card

Good evening peeps......we have had so much rain today computer keeps popping in and out so will try and get a post in before it goes out again.......I belong to a group on Facebook called Scrapadbadoo Crafts and they have a bi-weekly challenge.....this weeks was a Shadowbox Card  with a tutorial by Debi Schnabel which can be found on their blog....this was a very easy project and I used the Botanical Tea Papers from Graphic 45......I have falling in love with a new paper co, Graphic 45


Now for my card I did a lot of fussy cutting  the teapot, label, rose and leaves also add Crystal Effects on the rose and leaves to make them pop a little......the rose buds are Wild Orchid Flowers and on sale at I Brake For Stamps...added a few chipboard pieces and it is done.

Well that will do it for me today will be back tomorrow with another layout thanks for looking and have a great evening.
Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Terry said...

Wow this is over the top gorgeous, Beth! The shadowbox is filled with so much eye candy. Great dimension and feminine beauty! Love this, GF! Hugs!

crzymom said...

This is fabulous Beth! I love all the layers.

Myrna said...

What a fabulous card.
So much to see and go ooooh and ahhh about. :)
Myrna

Michele said...

i love love love it! very cool creation. xo

Linda Carson said...

That is sooooo cool! I've never seen a shadow box card! It' very eye catching with so many delightful details! Love it!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, I love your beautiful papers and floral images, all of your fussy cutting and details are fabulous.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

I absolutely love this. I mean, REALLY love this. It has all of my favourite things in it - butterflies, flowers, pink and bling. Stunning! Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous! Love all your fussy cutting, colors/papers, and design. What a masterpiece!