Pages

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I Love Rosebuds

Don't You........good morning everybody going to be a beautiful day after lots of rain yesterday....so I have a card with rosebuds to share......this is my design team card at I Brake For Stamps and the stamp I choose this week is called Long Rosebuds and again if you would like to own this stamp remember to use my code on your order for 10% off SAVE10BETH.


For my card to day I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and than colored it with Twinkling H2O's matted that on dark gray card stock.......next I added some DP from DCWV's Once Upon a Times card stack added a piece the DP with strips of lavender  of embossed dark gray card stock to  next added some bling and a sentiment w/ bow.....easy peasy.......hope you enjoy my card always have fun making them.

Hugs
Beth


7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Beth what a gorgeous colored image with the fun ribbon and details.

Hugs Diane

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! The roses are outstanding. Love twinkling H2O's they add so much to an image.

Myrna said...

What a delightful card !!!
Who doesn't love roses?
:)
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

What an outstanding card. I love the purple as it just pops. Great layout too.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love your beautiful rose image.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

I wondered if I had commented on this beauty on your blog or just FB! Beth, this is so beautiful. I love those lovely colored flowers and that background paper goes hand in hand! Hugs.

Shirley said...

OM Gosh, Beth! Your card is gorgeous! Love the embossed strip, DP, beautiful roses, bling, and did I say it was lovely!!