Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I love Nature

Good morning my friends today I have a rather springy looking card for you even though it is wet and dreary today......so......I thought I would brighten my day with this card.


I have seen quite a few cards designed like this and have been wanting to try this technique not sure what it is called but it's pretty, the sentiment I used is from IBFS and is called Nature also used the butterflies from Butterfly Kisses which where stamped on vellum embossed and that colored cut them out with the small Martha Stewart Butterfly punch....stem is from Sizzix also cut out and colored on vellum added a couple flowers from Recollections and you have my completed card.

Don't forget any orders you place at I Brake For Stamps you can receive 10 % off your entire order just by applying my code 

SAVE10BETH

Hope you all have a great day and be safe lots of nasty weather out there.
Hugs
Beth


9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, it certainly brightened my day, fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Myrna said...

So pretty and love the color.
The butterflies are gorgeous and such pretty flowers. Yep, definately spring!!!!
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Love the pretty shades of purple (my favorite!) and the embossed butterfly.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love that style too.

Terry said...

Beautiful and elegant Beth and surely did brighten a dreary day! Love the perky flowers and that butterfly! Hope your weather is treating you better today, GF! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty with the border punched on the embossed panels. Love the split -- it's a great card design! The butterflies and flowers are gorgeous, as well. Very springy!

Diane said...

That is my favorite Martha Stewart edge punch I love the embossed background and flowers.

Hugs diane

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I do like this layout, the split is a super idea, I shall put this on my to try pile, thanks!

Shirley said...

Talk about elegant, GF, this is outstanding! The embossed BG with punched borders, that beautiful butterfly and how you used them and the flowers to accentuate your sentiment is just so pretty