Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I love Iris's

Good morning Peeps sorry for being missing this past week rather busy around my house with Easter and all....today I have another card for you using stamps from IBFS and my first image will show you the lovely Iris from the Floral Half Sheet.....I did a double gatefold card today from the "the Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts that you can find at Technique Junkies.
my image was colored using Copics and Spectrum Noir added a few butterfly rub-ons and mounted image on frame using Spellbinders die cuts.

Please excuse the blurred image but I used textured paper for sentiment and shouldn't have.....vine heart is also from the Floral Half Sheet from IBFS that I colored with Stampin-Up markers than huffed on image before stamping......sentiment is Dragonfly Wishes
also found at IBFS......added dragonfly rub-ons on the inside.

Don't forget to use my code over at IBFS ......SAVE10BETH......because when you do you receive 10% off your entire order.
Hope you enjoyed my card today and will try and get back tomorrow with something new.....now have to go dust and vacuum the pollen out of my house.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Terry said...

Beautifully colored Irises, Beth! The oval framing looks amazing as the focal point. Wonderful gatefold design. Been there and done that with textured paper! Love those dragonflies on the corners. Hugs!

Diane said...

Oh Beth love the double gatefold design and gorgeous Iris paired with the oval and scalloped die cuts. I like the textured paper for the sentiment is gives it character.

Hugs Diane

Myrna said...

I had forgotten how gorgeous iris could be. You have done a marvelous job on this card.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, such a beautiful image and I love your papers.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth! I love Iris and your coloring makes them look real.

Shirley said...

Beth, your card is beautiful! The image is so lovely and the inside is great too! All of us have some little should of's and yours was minor! Your dragonflies are a great add! The fold and the outside will be loved and the inside too!!

Beth Norman said...

What a stunning card. Your colouring is done to perfection. Lovely image, and you decorated the inside of your card so well.