Pages

Monday, April 07, 2014

For Somebunny Special

Well happy rainy Mon. from down here in Va. have a sweet little Easter card to share today using stamps from IBFS....not sure about this card I like it but I don't think it is because I think it is a little busy...but...love the paper, will let you my readers decide.


my card was made using my envelope punch board and my main image is a cute little stamp called Bunny Tail End I colored that cutie with Spectrum Noir markers and added liquid applique to the tale.....I also made my bow using the punch board love that thing. I think my paper is from a company called Lydia it was a reduced item I bought at either Hobby Lobby or Michael's



Now the sentiment on the inside is also from IBFS....For Somebunny Special...used the negative side of my cardstock that I had punch with Spellbinders scalloped nestibilitie and than cut a smaller one and added to the middle. Stamped sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black which can also be purchased at IBFS.

That's it for me today but before I go Della has some new sheets of stamps and also has clearance and overstock stamps on sale and as always if you use my code you can save 10% on your entire order sale items or regular priced...the code is SAVE10BETH just insertit in your order before paying.

Thanks for looking...see you tomorrow.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Diane said...

Outstanding paper Beth, what a fun design, love how it opens.

Hugs Diane

Myrna said...

Love the card but I am with you about the paper being busy.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous, bright and sunny card Beth, I love your fun image and sentiment and great design.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Cute, cute card Beth!

Shirley said...

We are our own worst critics!! I love your card and the seal and bow are awesome with that bunnies 'rear'!! The fold is wonderful too!! A really cute card!!!