Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Floral Silhouette Bouquet

Good Tues. afternoon Peeps......running way late with my DT post for IBFS, hubby has had me up and down the stairs today replacing windows in our house finally they are done, now tomorrow have to wash them and get rooms back together......no play time for me tomorrow.


Today I have a Zig-Zag Accordion Fold card for you this technique is in the Fancy Fold & Motion Paper Craft CD over at Technique Junkies........I guess you could say my image is done with a shadow technique love the look of these silhouette stamps double stamped like that......here is a close up of my image.


First I took my Floral Silhouette Bouquet stamp from IBFS and stamped it on my Stamp-a-ma-jig mat and than position it where I wanted it on my card stock stamped it with Crumb Cake ink than  move it up and over just a smidgen and stamped it again using Rich Razzleberry ink......isn't that a nice shading?

Now don't forget if you see any images I post or do any shopping over at I Brake For Stamps  and use my code SAVE10BETH when checking out you will receive 10% off your order.

Supplies:
Stamp- IBFS Floral Silhouette Bouquet
Card stock- Stampin-Up Rich Razzleberry
Inks-Stampin-Up Crumb Cake & Rich Razzleberry
DP- K&CO Brenda Walton 8 X 8
Martha Stewart-Butterfly Punches
Spellbinders-Nestabilities

That does it for me today hope everyone is having a beautiful sunny day like we had.....see you again in a couple of days I hope.

Hugs
Beth

would like to add this to the following challenge


10 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful! I really like the look of the double stamping tech. Because of you, not only did I order that big owl and more from IB4S but I had to get that envie punchboard too! I really like that thing.

Beth Norman said...

Another gorgeous card. I have this same image and just love it. Your zig zag accordian card turned out beautifully!!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your image and design - fabulous rich colours and brilliant technique.
Pauline
x

MichelleZ said...

Beautiful card, Beth! The silhouette stamp looks great in that color. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

lisa808 said...

Love the double stamping, colors, and fancy fold card.

Terry said...

Beth, you are so tempting me to make one of these accordion cards! I just love what you have created and those butterflies are so pretty. Hope the weather is treating you nicely! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! If I only had a table in my crafting area. Soon I hope. Then I can try out this technique that you're tempting me with.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, beautiful! Wonderful dimension with the fold. Darn when those other jobs get in the way of your crafting!

Shirley said...

How very elegant!! I really like the step fold and the colors you chose are beautiful~ Your butterflies just really accent your beautiful floral image! I really like the shadow image too!

Diane said...

Another gorgeous card design Beth, what a fun image and technique.

Hugs Diane