Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cruis-In

Good morning all today I have a layout for you of the little Miss Thing driving her Grandpoppy's cart (with his help of course)....Livy love's to ride back in the woods with us in our utility cart she just jibber jabbers all the way.....so....being the best great grandnana I can be had to take my camera so I could get a few pictures and here is what I came up with.

Is she  a doll or what....our own little speed racer.....the papers are from a stack I got from Wal-Mart letters cut out using my Cricut added a few sports cars and she is ready to go.

Hope you have enjoyed our little angel today we just light up when she is around I think being a great grandma is as good as the first time around just being a plain grandma.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Awe so sweet.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout Beth, what wonderful memories to record, they both look like they are really enjoying themselves.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

Cute, cute, cute and yes she is a total doll and knows it! Love this cruis-in page! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Yes, your little speedster is a doll!

Beth Norman said...

Your granddaughter is so darn cute. Your layout is cute too.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

She is just adorable, love this page!

Shirley said...

OMGosh is this just too too stinkin' cute for words. What a cutie pie with grandpa. What a memory page for her when she grow up!!