Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Are you Ready for the Beach?????

Good morning Peeps today I have a card for you using IBFS the stamp "Finding Starfish" this is such a sweet looking little boy.


My card is 51/2 X 4 1/4 colored my image with Copics layered everything on paper from DCWV the majority being from the Tahiti Beach card stack......I am entering this in the April Stackaholic challenge over at DCWV the sketch they used was from Page Maps....the word FUN is a sticker from the Paper Studio.

Remember if you like this or any other stamp I have used from IBFS you can get a 10% discount on your entire order just by adding my code when checking out SAVE10BETH...if I don't get back this week hope you have all enjoyed my card and have a Very Happy Easter with your families.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

crzymom said...

Sweet card Beth. As always your coloring is wonderful.

Terry said...

Beth, this is such a fun beachy card. I love that child and talk about gorgeous coloring. Sweetness! Hugs!

Diane said...

What a sweet image Beth, great coloring and fun details.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your adorable image and lovely colour combination.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Pauline
x

Linda Carson said...

Love this image! Wish I were on a beach somewhere.... Beautifully done GF!

Beth Norman said...

What a sweet card. The "FUN" goes well with the image as it looks like the young boy is having fun. Well coloured.

Shirley said...

I am ready for the beach and this little person say so too! So take me!! ;-) Very cute, fun, and pretty too!