Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So Ready for Spring

Morning Peeps I am so ready for spring and sunny weather......we have a day in the the 70's and then back to the 30's yuck.....so today I have a spring card for you, I just love this image and and verse.
I decided to do a Center Step Card following the directions over at SplitCoast Stampers.


This stamp is called Friend of Mine and can be purchased at I Brake For Stamps  and remember anytime you use my code SAVE10BETH on your order you will save 10 % off your entire order.

Now for the deet's on my card used a blue cardstock from Recollections and all designer papers are from DCWV's  Citrus Mat Stack that worked perfect with this sweet image....colored with Copics stamped with Tuxedo Black from Momento.....punched flowers with a MS border punch added bling.......diecuts Nestibilities and I added a sticker for the title.
Would like to link my card to these challenges.

Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity- anything goes
Aud Sentiment- anything goes 
Inkspirational Challenge- Photo Inspiration 

Hugs Beth


11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, I love your sweet image and lovely verse. Great spring colours and fabulous design.
I know what you mean about the weather - it just can't make it's mind up can it!
Pauline
x

Maria Matter said...

such a beautiful image & verse Beth!
very spring-y!
We have snow on our deck today, SO ready for spring!!
hugs

Shirley said...

She is adorable, Beth! I love your fold and the wonderful die cuts and embellishments too! A very pretty card, GF!!

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful card - love that center step card!! It is so well done and LOVE the sentiment!! Have a beautiful day!!

Beth Norman said...

I love your style of card. The stamp is so darn cute. You pulled off another great piece of artwork.

Sandy said...

A delightful card, image is very sweet!
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy

crzymom said...

Darling card Beth! Hope you get more spring weather soon.

michele said...

Lovely card Beth! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Nonni said...

What a sweet card! I love the sentiment and colors. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge

Marina said...

Lovely shape for your colourful card.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina