Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Our Little Sunshine

Hello Peeps today I have been doing some scrapping and what better subject matter than our little great granddaughter Olivia....I love these pictures of her and I may have already shared them a time or to but today I am entering this page in a challenge haven't done that in quite some time.

These pictures where taken last summer by my daughter .....now isn't she precious.

The challenge I am entering is the March Stackaholic Challenge over at DCWV....love there papers.

The papers I used on this sweet layout are from the Black Currant Stack they are just yummy....my flowers where cut out of one of the sheets of paper used my sizzix framelits for the journal box added a couple of stickers and pearls The Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Connie Paxman said...

Beth she is adorable...and love love the color purple and the black awesome design layout..
connie paxman+

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, your granddaughter is adorable and I love your beautiful papers.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

I can see why you like these pictures so much. Olivia is adorable!
I like how you put this page together. Great colours and pretty details.
Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

Sweet pictures! Love the page. Purple is my favorite color.

*Vicki* said...

What gorgeous colors for your layout!! LOVE this Beth! :)