Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mr. Owl

Going morning Peeps, back today with my DT card for IBFS.....Isn't this owl gorgeous such beautiful detail in this stamp......I got my inspiration for this card from Bev Mantle.....such an easy card to do.

Today's card is a 5X7 as my Owl stamp is a little large first I sponged my white card stock with Morning Marigold, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, and Old Olive inks...next stamped image and than cut it in 3's glued to a piece of black card stock than on to a beige next added a little glitz some green twine and a Hello sticker ....oh I also ran the beige cardstock through my cuttlebug and embossed it. Lastly added that piece to a brown card.

Materials
Stamp- Large Owl On Branch
inks-Stampin-Up and Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers-Stampin_up
Sticker-My Paper Studio

Don't forget if you like my image or any of the IBFS images I have used you can purchase them and get 10% off your order by using this code SAVE10BETH.

Hope you are all having a sunning day we have one day sunny and in the 70's and the next day cloudy sleeting and snowing only in the 30's come on spring.
Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Terry said...

I do love that owl, Beth! What a gorgeous card and he looks amazing on that inky background! Love the panels! The weather is crazy, but I will only have heat, dry and dusty conditions to look forward to! Hugs!

Diane said...

Wow Beth that is a gorgeous owl and the colors are perfect.

Hugs Diane

vicki said...

Hi Beth this is just stunning!!! What a beautiful image and fab colours!
Hugs
Vic x

Michele said...

oh my this is gorgeous! yes it is a wonderful owl stamp but what you've done with the color shading takes ti to a whole other level of wonderfulness! xo

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love the coloring you did.

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and your awesome background sponging.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such a stunning and colorful background for your owl!! Love your design on this Beth! HUGS :)

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, I love your gorgeous owl and fabulous sponged background - lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

This is so adorable,

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I do love this owl Beth! I love it so much I just bought it along with other stamps! lol

Shirley said...

I want to kick myself!! I just went hunting for an owl stamp and bought one not half as nice. I have bookmarked this one. Your card is just beautiful and wow!!! Love how you layered it to the card too and your BG for it is sensational!!